PGE, a parent advocacy group supporting students, families and teachers of the Gifted (grades 1-12) and Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA) (grades 6-12) Academies in Rockford Public School District 205.
PGE works with Washington, Marshall and Auburn PTO/Booster to support our Gifted and CAPA students, teachers and families
Get connected, sign up to help and make a difference.
1. Attend PGE & PTO meetings – Join us every second Tuesday* at 6:00pm, Thurgood Marshall School library
2. Make a Difference: Volunteer your time at school or home. Opportunities to help come in all shapes and sizes. The PGE & PTO will contact you during the year using Myschoolanywhere.com, our online tool, in our schools electronic newsletters, facebook or please reach out to these parent volunteers.
- Washington PTO Email Emma Hunt or Amanda Carlson
- Marshall PTO Email Melissa Ottes
- Auburn Email Sameena Zahurullah, PGE or Deetra Sallis, Booster Club
- PGE: Email Jen Wood and Joy Ditsch
3. Stay Connected and “Like Us” by visiting our Facebook page
* For October we are meeting on October 20.
Questions? Ideas? Concerns? Your voice matters, please email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to help you.